Friday, August 30, 2013

Happy Friday!




I thought I would give you some things from the islands that may make you happy on this Friday before the Labor Day Weekend!

the key word here is fresh? Um yea as fresh as it gets here on the Rock?

A new strain of pineapple?

This is a shirt you wear after too many shots doing the Red Hook 500 at 3 AM?

Your government dollars at work? I was thinking the field may have been a beach with chairs?

Get your calculator out here, as I know from reading this on urinals, one Gallon = 3.8 Liters?

I simply LOVE the tropical humidity come August, September and October?

Oh good nothing like a late night snack after drinking rum drinks where the rum is cheaper than the mixer?




I am not quite sure if they consider 7:30 or 6:00 late night? Not to mention Monday through Friday they are only open for a half hour?



I kind of have a problem with no clothes when you are over 35, sunburned and wear a size 46 waist?






If you look closely here, you will see that there is green coming out of the one on the right and white coming out on the one on the left?


Are you sure you are serving beef in those burgers?


Butt Fumble in the Islands?



Great shirt for a family event! 



I guess shit can be made up anywhere? This was from Chile, glad to see a new idea for dinner, having raw wieners for your main course?

If anyone else has some good photos like these, please send them to me! I would love to do another post like this! 

XO is having a 80's party Saturday night at 9PM. 

Have a great Labor Day Weekend, remember here on the Rock, it is always Summer....for the rest of you, enjoy your last weekend of Summer, in 3 months that white stuff will be with you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments, no need to sign in, just comment using Name/URL and leave URL blank or as Anonymous User