Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Summer - Virgin Islands Beer Club Micro Brew Beer Festival - Sat. June 22nd!

I will have to admit, one of the things that I miss from stateside is a plethora of micro brews to chose from, either when you are eating out or when you are at the grocery store, kind of like my Taco Bell habit?  Being I went to the University of Colorado at Boulder and lived in Boulder for 12 years, microbrews are like the fine wine of the beer world, with Colorado being the Napa of Beer!

I heard about this festival last weekend at King of the Wing and nothing will be stopping me from going tomorrow night, especially to taste one of my old friends and some delish BBQ from Chris!


Here are the details and if you need directions to Compass Point Marina, contact me!  I would also bring some lawn chairs too!



I guess today is the first day of Summer?  Only thing I have noticed is it is light out until 7 PM and the sun is in my eyes at 5 AM?  Oh yes the temperature does change about 4 degrees, so here is the same old weather forecast:  Isolated showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Northeast wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 10%.   It really never changes! 


Happy Friday and have a great weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your comments, no need to sign in, just comment using Name/URL and leave URL blank or as Anonymous User